Friday, July 10, 2009

I Love Logic

When I think of Logic...I think of "things" in life that have meaning...

For instance, when we decide whether or not we believe that doing good for others is not only beneficial for the health of our own lives...but also leaves a redeeming mark on another persons life. If we use logic for a decision like this we could ask ourselves this...

"Well clearly i have been created to live with millions and millions of other people like myself, and for some reason it could probably be fitting for people to help people"

or

"If I was in a really awful time of my life and I had absolutely no one to go to for help, instead of counting on God to give a miraculous hand into my dreadful life maybe It would make more sense for another person to help me?..."

That's why Logic is so amazing...You can weigh all of the odds before you actually make a decision. And the thought of analyzing things through life is such a blessing, to ponder each major decision you make in life...to look at things in a "logical" perspective. It puts hard ideas and decisions into an "equation" of some sort, giving you the opportunity to solve it...either by yourself or with others.

Once you solve a decision or idea logically it gives it meaning...it gives it purpose...a reason to actually follow it and look at it as being Truth in your life...don't ever say truth is just relative...study logic...try helping someone who's in a desperate time of their life and tell me that doesn't seem fitting and real.

What does Jesus say? "I am the way, the truth, and the life"...

When Jesus says "the way" I look at following Jesus as "the way" the way that absolutely matters in the life we live...It brings us into the ultimate reality of life...believing that Jesus' way is truth and when we live in the way of Jesus...we live in truth...the absolute way that any human would ever strive to want or understand...

1 John 4:12
No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.


- Life is Beautiful -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks nate.

mark

nathanrancatore said...

haha...your welcome...im running out of material to talk about lol...that was difficult finally getting that out of my mind