Monday, November 9, 2009

Don't be a spectator.

As I was watching one of the leadership summits in my Church Growth class I was really impacted at somethings that Rick Warren said...

I don't know they exact quote, but It was along the lines of talking about how these years are pivotal years and we can either sit back and be spectators or we can be a part of the divine plan that God has. He began to talk about the way we look back on History, and used this as an example saying "I don't want to look back on these years as years I could have been Jesus' hands and feet" "I don't want to look back on these years and see that Christians around the world didn't do their job". 

It helped me out a lot...To be honest this country can really take a lot out on me in the significance end of it. What are we living to do or be? What are we going to school to become? To make money? or to impact the world we live in for God?

I don't know about you but I want to be committed and follow Jesus Christ and to look at him as my representation as I should live. I want to be me because If I'm not being myself then who is? God purposely created me to be me. The same for everyone else. Use me Lord, show me the significance of your divine plan in all our lives. Thank You.

No comments: